The View of God in a Christian Nation
The Search to Find God
- The Hope of America is in being a Nation with Jesus as Lord and God as our Father
- Governed as
a ChristianConstitutional Republic
- Represented by Godly Men who Rise to Maturity in a Society where all Serve others and Love God and Neighbor as Self.
- Living Together and Honoring the Boundaries of a Biblical Society
A Diagnosis of the Retreat & Return to a Godly America
- Betrayal of the Founders’ Vision for America
- The Secularization of Government & Society
- The Seduction of Socialism
- The Subtle Errors of Libertarianism
- The Christian Renewal of America
- A Roadmap to a Christian Nation
- Legislation for a Righteous Society
- A Contract with Christian America
Life in Relationship
- Life is for learning, and the lesson is Godliness
- The schoolyard and classroom is life and relationships
- We are here on in this creation to develop character and maturity by hiding the Word in our hearts
- By knowing His Word, we can know His Way
The Challenge of Life
- The challenge of life is resisting temptation, but the reward is the development of character.
- Avoid the ways of wickedness, discipline rebellion, and overcome evil with good.
His Word Lights the Way
- God gave the Words of the Bible to man through inspiration as they were moved by His Holy Spirit.
- His Words are True and they guide men in the ways of righteousness.
- God desires that man walk in His Way, and will cleanse and forgive those who accept the sacrifice of His Son.
Liberty Follows from the Love of His Law
- Those who have a heart for His law and His Way will see God and be in His presence.
- The test, challenge, trial and the process of life is living in right relationship with self, neighbor, and God.
- We express our love to God when we follow His law and Way in relationship to self and others.
- We have complete liberty to act within the boundaries of His Law.
- We deserve Freedom because we Follow His Way and Rightly Discern, Confront, and Punish Evil
God is Love
- God’s nature is love and He has created us in His image, in the hope of satisfying His desire for relationship.
- God only allows perfection in His presence, and He has given us a way to purification through Christ.
- He is the standard of perfection, and His Way is perfect.
- God and Man have different natures, but we can develop in His Way by choice, thought, speech, and action.
- Pushing against the hungers of the flesh and developing Godliness is the real process of life.
Incorporation of The Way of Christ
Into Government, Society, and Personal Life
Faith in God is Blasphemy
From: Jonathan Sent: Sunday, March 17, 2019 11:03 PM To: Thomas Abshier <firstname.lastname@example.org> Subject: Re: faith in God as blasphemy There is nothing more blasphemous than a belief in God. It's by asking the question, that we answer the question. Certainly,...
The Spectrum of Governmental Control
THE WORLD AT RISK Throughout history, some part of the world has always been in turmoil. But before the era of worldwide instant communications, we were unaware of the conflicts and could enjoy what we thought were periods of peace. With 24-7 worldwide news coverage,...
Coping with Trauma
In mid-May, 2004, jihadists executed Nick Berg by sawing off his head. The execution was videotaped and posted on the Web for the world to view. Children were shown the video in classrooms. Teachers were suspended for this indiscretion. The Talk Show circuit was...
The Long Prelude to WW III
The War by Militant Islam against the United States and Christianity Middle Eastern Terrorists have repeatedly attacked US interests since 1979, but these attacks have been treated as criminal violations rather than acts of war until the attack of September 11th,...
The World Situation and Militant Islam
The following letter was purportedly written by a father to his sons May 19, 2004 THE WORLD SITUATION - A LETTER TO MY SONS Dear Tom, Kevin, Kirby and Ted, As your father, I believe I owe it to you to share some thoughts on the present world situation. We have over...
The Islamic Verses
Overview: Islam as presented in the Quran (at least in the 4 English translations) is a religion of peace, self defense, and tolerance of other religions. It places God as an all-knowing, all-powerful diety, who rules over even the smallest events of nature and man's...
The Militant Islamic Threat
Background information on the historic struggle between Christian culture and Islamic culture can be found on the following link to Larry Abraham's site: http://www.insiderreport.net/clash_1-2.html The article describes the battle we face with our enemies and is a...
Islam and Christianity
Quran, sura 21:25-29 "Every messenger we sent before you was instructed to preach that there is no god except Me; you shall worship Me alone. Then they said, 'God most gracious has begotten a son. 'Glory be to Him; all the messengers are no more than honored servants....
The Existence of God
By: Thomas Lee Abshier, ND ----- Original Message ----- From: John To: Thomas Lee Abshier Sent: Friday, August 29, 2008 11:54 AM Subject: "Hank Video" Tom, see what you think of this video. John (Note: the link to the video upon which this essay was based was deleted....
Jesus and War
By: Thomas Lee Abshier, ND ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jonathan” To: "Thomas Lee Abshier, ND" Sent: Friday, October 21, 2005 2:13 PM Subject: Re: Quotes about "war" by Thomas Abshier Tom, I took the last letter you sent me and did a keyword search for the...
Subscribe to my newsletter.