The View of God in a Christian Nation
The Search to Find God
- The Hope of America is in being a Nation with Jesus as Lord and God as our Father
- Governed as
a ChristianConstitutional Republic
- Represented by Godly Men who Rise to Maturity in a Society where all Serve others and Love God and Neighbor as Self.
- Living Together and Honoring the Boundaries of a Biblical Society
A Diagnosis of the Retreat & Return to a Godly America
- Betrayal of the Founders’ Vision for America
- The Secularization of Government & Society
- The Seduction of Socialism
- The Subtle Errors of Libertarianism
- The Christian Renewal of America
- A Roadmap to a Christian Nation
- Legislation for a Righteous Society
- A Contract with Christian America
Life in Relationship
- Life is for learning, and the lesson is Godliness
- The schoolyard and classroom is life and relationships
- We are here on in this creation to develop character and maturity by hiding the Word in our hearts
- By knowing His Word, we can know His Way
The Challenge of Life
- The challenge of life is resisting temptation, but the reward is the development of character.
- Avoid the ways of wickedness, discipline rebellion, and overcome evil with good.
His Word Lights the Way
- God gave the Words of the Bible to man through inspiration as they were moved by His Holy Spirit.
- His Words are True and they guide men in the ways of righteousness.
- God desires that man walk in His Way, and will cleanse and forgive those who accept the sacrifice of His Son.
Liberty Follows from the Love of His Law
- Those who have a heart for His law and His Way will see God and be in His presence.
- The test, challenge, trial and the process of life is living in right relationship with self, neighbor, and God.
- We express our love to God when we follow His law and Way in relationship to self and others.
- We have complete liberty to act within the boundaries of His Law.
- We deserve Freedom because we Follow His Way and Rightly Discern, Confront, and Punish Evil
God is Love
- God’s nature is love and He has created us in His image, in the hope of satisfying His desire for relationship.
- God only allows perfection in His presence, and He has given us a way to purification through Christ.
- He is the standard of perfection, and His Way is perfect.
- God and Man have different natures, but we can develop in His Way by choice, thought, speech, and action.
- Pushing against the hungers of the flesh and developing Godliness is the real process of life.
Incorporation of The Way of Christ
Into Government, Society, and Personal Life
By: Thomas Lee Abshier, NDBook Review: “Is Jesus the Only Savior”by James R. Edwards Leftist culture warriors continually bleat that it is bigoted to affirm that one religion is superior to any other or that Jesus is the only savior. But now James R. Edwards, a...
by: Margo Diann Abshier, ND Lee Strobel, former investigative legal journalist and editor for the Chicago Tribune, documents his journey from boyhood Lutheran catechism class, through high school science classes, undergraduate journalism school, followed by Yale Law...
Can an Omnipotent God Move an Immovable Stone?By: Thomas Lee Abshier, ND8/4/2008 Philosophers have employed various forms of the argument that God cannot do contradictory things to challenge the existence of God and Biblical validity. The conundrum of God vs. stone...
By: Thomas Lee Abshier, ND7/10/2009 ----- Original Message ----- From: StevenTo: 'Thomas Lee Abshier, NDSent: Friday, July 10, 2009 8:06 PM Subject: re: Guilt & Remorse Tom, I was wondering about something on the emotional dimension. Do you ever feel guilt or...
The comedians, skeptics, doubters, and critics of the Bible have assumed that only the laws and structures of the physical universe exist. Therefore, all phenomena in the Bible outside of physical phenomenon are either imagination, hallucination, mythology, symbolic,...